 CAD / 10000
    Re: door 1 x 3 x 1 new patterns and errors in parts on PT —Steve Bliss
   (...) Do you mind fixing these and resubmitting them? (...) I think the SHELL logo is used on some other parts (goes off searching). Yep! See (URL) can use pt1 or pt2. I think p18 is OK for for the POLICE. (...) nod, ok, that sounds good. You want (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: door 1 x 3 x 1 new patterns and errors in parts on PT —John Riley
   Steve, I sent you an email regarding my inability to access the PT (either my password has been reset or my authoring privleges have been reset). I can't make any corrections to my parts until then. But the files are ready to submit. I corrected (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.cad)