 CAD / *41225 (-5)
  Re: Need (working) program to generate instruction pictures

(...) [...] (...) Oh, I thought you got no model displayed when launching the Mac bundle. I figured that with the environment.plist file, you'd at least get the the model displayed. On my old PowerBook I used this as a environment.plist <?xml (...) (18 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Need (working) program to generate instruction pictures

(...) I haven't followed all of this, but I suspect this is probably a driver issue. Ldglite is getting pretty old. It's so old that when I wrote the opengl bits the hardware (and software opengl) of the time was typically unable to render the model (...) (18 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Part Authors: opinions sought on T-Junctions

(...) This is a really old issue. I think the previous consensus was that (URL) T-Junctions are bad.> Look at the bottom of the message for the comments on T-Junctions. Actually this is such an old issue, I could swear there was an ASCII art (...) (18 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: LDView error

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> schreef in bericht news:JECt3F.ED0@lugnet.com... (...) Which is indeed true. The GF2 was not MX. (...) This is dissappointing... I assumed a GF4 would be better on all fronts than an GF2. (...) Thanks (...) (18 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need (working) program to generate instruction pictures

(...) OK. I've set up a proper .MacOSX/environment.plist now, but I can't see that it's made any difference. The [mis]behavior is the same. This and the video information your provided supports my gut feeling that the problem is limited to the (...) (18 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact