 CAD / *37980 (-10)
  Re: Buffer Exchange artifact in LPub

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:IHo9q8.21Ir@lugnet.com... (...) Let's hope this will be soon? What other fixes / changes / additions are there to come to MLCad? (...) Right. So, what I did was change this bit: (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What about a LEGO TECHNIC tutorial

(...) Hi Eduardo, All the models I enter are technic. Compared to brick building, technic is much harder. With the standard bricks, everthing is turned multiples of 90 degrees, and studs line up parallel to the x,y, or z axis. Jaco is right, it (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Buffer Exchange artifact in LPub

(...) Yes, but Michael has agreed that he implemented ghosted arrows incorrectly, and we're waiting for a fix. 0 GHOST has always only applied to the remainder of the line. In Michael's implementation of GHOST and arrows, he GHOSTs the arrow (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Who is UR on Brickshelf

(...) images from BMP to JPG or some other smaller format? :-) The bitmaps take ages to load! I am not a train person, but I think these models and renderings are great! Jaco (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: What about a LEGO TECHNIC tutorial

(...) Hi Eduardo, Technic models are complex to design, build and draw. What is it you find difficult? Maybe if you ask some specific questions, I (or someone else) can help you. Creating a tutorial however is a lot of work. I think you would be (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  What about a LEGO TECHNIC tutorial

I whould love to do my LEGO TECHNIC sets also in ldraw but I found it hard and bit complex to do. So what if someone does a tutorial for me or anyone that want's to have their TECHNIC sets in Ldraw format? I don't mind if the tutorial is showing how (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Who is UR on Brickshelf

(...) Crossposting to lugnet.cad.ray (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Buffer Exchange artifact in LPub  [DAT]

Once more I have questions regarding LPub... First, looking at this image (URL) will see the blue arrow of the submodel drawn in the main model. Is this a bug in LPub or is there something wrong with the code? I used an MLCad ghosted arrow: 0 FILE (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Using stickers on LDraw models

(...) Lars should probably update L3P to not apply seams to objects that have any dimension less than or equal to the seam width. I added that feature to LDView at some point for just such a problem. I don't think a metacommand is appropriate when (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Using stickers on LDraw models

Hello, I have a question about using stickers on LDraw models and rendering these in PovRay (and other renderers). Stickers are 0.25 LDU thick, with the rear (bottom) at y=0 and the front (top) at y=-0.25. When using a sticker it is lined up with (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact