 CAD / *36780 (-5)
  Re: Let there be .space

(...) That should be version 508, I think. Maybe 508b? I've seen all three numbers in different places. But the most high-profile information states version 508. Steve (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Let there be .space

(...) I never did any big work with it (or polished renders), but it is basically usable. But it requires manual intervention -- you create the LDraw file, then L3P generates the POV file, then you have to edit the POV file to add references to the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Missing Folders? What's up, Koyan?

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in news:I8q108.1E2M@lugnet.com: (...) I'm upgrading more than the image format, actually. I'm making entirely new renders, with some different lighting, and I'm also going over all the mpd's again, correcting some (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

  Re: Let there be .space

(...) Does it work? Where is this list? I don't know if it would have helped up to now, but maybe it will help in the future. I have very big plans... And I'll just throw in here that I plan on posting a tutorial for the recent animation tonight or (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Missing Folders? What's up, Koyan?

(URL) I was just browsing your Brickshelf folder and noticed that there are a lot fewer folders than there once were. I've noticed that you've upgraded your images from .jpgs to .pngs, but I can't explain this. Care to enlighten? :-) John (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact