 CAD / *35710 (-5)
  July's Winners for LDraw.org's MOTM and SOTM Contests

Congratulations to the winners of the July Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Jorgen Andersson, SJ Class Rc4 Locomotive> (URL) SOTM, John Haynes, Missle Launce> The voting for the August Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contests (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: is leocad not developed any more?

I don't know why you think that, I posted on the LeoCAD mailing list last week trying to track down a bug and the parts update on the website has all LDraw updates included. I haven't released a new version in a long time, but I keep making small (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: STL File for 3D Printing

(...) Tommy, I can get you those tomorrow. (I just got remember is all.) Wood parts cnc'd would be pretty cool. I could get you an stl file for a baseplate (whatever number of studs by whatever number of studs) if you'd like as well. Those would be (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Converting Images to DAT?

(...) I'm not at home, so I can't go through POV-Ray for the precise method, but here's what I'd suggest: 1. Make a note of which specific piece in the DAT model you want to emblazon with the rendered decal (let's say it's the 2x4 brick 3001.dat) 2. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Converting Images to DAT?

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:I1zpvG.1Lqs@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) get (...) Well I am no POV wizard but I am not a neophyte either. Any pointers on where to get started? I would assume that getting (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact