 CAD / *35335 (-5)
  Re: POVRAY questions

I have my doubts; look at this: (URL) is done with PR 3.6. There are loads of artifacts in the round grey Technic parts. Compare it with this: (URL) in PR 3.5. Jeroen "Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@telefonica.net> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Variants of 4.5v train motors

(...) I just checked my motor cases. The Type I motor cases and Type 2 motor cases are NOT interchangable. To update a Type I motor to a Type II motor you need a Type II top case, a Type II bottom case and a Type II gearbox. (The gearbox is the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Oops wrong adress, here's the right one:

(URL) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, FTX)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.10 is available ***

Personally I would like to see a standard parts structure like this, at least for MLCAD; Parts oldparts unoffparts myparts Parts would be the officially released parts oldparts would be where old official parts are moved to when they are updated (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: POVRAY questions

(...) I say upgrade. There are no major (if any) syntax changes and 3.6 is faster. 3.6 also fixed the bug in the colors.inc file. -Orion (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact