 CAD / *34305 (-5)
  Re: Part x224: Windscreen 8 x 6 x 2 Curved

(...) Here's the part: (URL) the number discussion I'll defer to Steve or Chris. -Orion (21 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Part x224: Windscreen 8 x 6 x 2 Curved

Peeron and Bricklink have this part under x224 but with no CAD image. But in the unofficial files on LDRAW.org, this part number refers to a piece of Technic rubber belt. Is anyone working on a DAT for this part? How do you resolve the conflict with (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Lpub find edges

I am not getting lpub to generate nice edges. At this picture the windscreen is a blob with edges only around it: (URL) the wheel hubs have a series of ugly black dots: (URL) anyone know the right parameters to get well defined edges? Paulo (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: March Model and Scene of the Month Contest Winners

Wow, that Jorgen Andersson is a well deserved Pic of the Month! Er, how did you co that snow? Jeroen "Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message news:HvIrrH.1vK@lugnet.com... (...) contests: (...) Racer>¬ (...) Snowstorm> (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LPub Errors

(...) I was unable to recreate this on my computer, but it did dawn on me what might have been happening...... I had Tim search his hard disk for all copies of L3P.EXE. I then had him compare this against his config.lpb in the directory where LPub (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact