 CAD / *32720 (-20)
  Re: Wanted: Windscreen 41881 & x144

(...) Well Andy, that would indeed be news. Thanks for your help ... Just for the record, there are no such files. Andy, whatever it is you're smoking, you better quit ... ;) Paul, your work (especially on the 41881) will be appreciated! :) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Part - 3069bp0b.dat - Tile 1 x 2 with Minifig Portrait and Handprint Pattern

(...) There alway tends to be a minute amount a variation between pattern printings from brick to brick. I think your optimizations are well within accpetible limits. After all, we're not going for archival quality just the general idea. -Orion (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) What I meant was that the _current_ PT system does not use cookies, only basic HTTP auth. PostNuke does use cookies, of course. Dan (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Part - 3069bp0b.dat - Tile 1 x 2 with Minifig Portrait and Handprint Pattern

(...) hi steffen, (...) many thx for the praise :-) (...) hmm ... looks like there are more versions of this pattern out there. I based the re-engineering on this scan: (URL) I have to admit that the quality of the scan is not the best and the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) I dont think that's so odd. I had to disable the 3rd party cookie blocking feature of my firewall in order to get the script to work for me. Obviously, the Ldraw site sets it's cookie on my computer just fine but the PT Auth script choaked (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part 791.DAT Window 1 x 6 x 5 Shutter too short

It is here... (URL) for your approval. Jaco "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:Ho5M7s.22qM@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Wanted: Windscreen 41881 & x144

(...) Andy, that would be great, can you give us links to each of the files? I can't seem to locate them. Paul (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: WW2 minifig-scale Warbirds

(...) Hij ziet mooi eruit! Heb je nog enige beelden die de WWII vliegtuigen schouwen [sp]? I've crossposted (and FUT-ed) this to .build.military, because the non-CAD crowd may appreciate this too. By the way, has anyone besides me gotten their hands (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Wanted: Windscreen 41881 & x144

(...) You know that both those parts are on the parts tracker and on the way to becoming official provided they are reviewed, fixed, reviewed, fixed, etc. Just go to www.ldraw.org and download them. -Andy (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Wanted: Windscreen 41881 & x144

(...) I'll see what I can do. I can make a mock-up of x144 and I have ordered a couple of the 41881's through Peeron and Bricklink, so I should have them in a few days. Paul (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: WW2 minifig-scale Warbirds

Great models! I've was a WW2 aviation fan for a few years a while ago, and I still like the stuff. You did well transferring all the main features of the planes to minifig scale. I want to make a minifig-scale B-17G sometime... Cheers, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) Now that's odd! The parts tracker doesn't set any cookies, as far as I know? Steve? (...) Right - so it seems that you have a problem overwriting your old cookie from ldraw, for some unknown reason. If you could delete that cookie, there's a (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) How? The Parts Tracker can set cookies just fine on my PC. So can Yahoo Mail, Live Journal, Steve Jackson Games (both the Pyramid e-zine and the MIB "secret resources" page), Nation States... The *only* site which is having trouble setting (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Improving the Parts Tracker experience

(...) thx orion for pointing this out. In fact I've got just submit-priviledges, never ever asked for a reviewer status and won't do it in the future ;-) w. (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  New Part - 3069bp0b.dat - Tile 1 x 2 with Minifig Portrait and Handprint Pattern

hi folks, I've just posted this part to the PT: (URL) w. (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Peeron part x123

On Peeron it's called "Electric Light Holder 1 x 1 x 2/3 with Bar" but where can I find it in MLCAD? Thanx! Duq (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Old bikes

Thanx! Duq "jeroen de haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message news:Ho8o3D.nsy@lugnet.com... (...) library. (...) model (...) can't (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: who is "simlego"???

(...) I am SimLego. :) I uploaded all 777 parts and subparts with an x in front of them. They were all renamed by the PT crew, but the references inside the files weren't changed. /Tore (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Improving the Parts Tracker experience

(...) As a rare PT user, I agree. I despise pop-up navigation, or auto-launching of new windows. I should control that, not the page. -Tim (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Improving the Parts Tracker experience

(...) Please, please, please don't do that. If users want to open the link in a new window (or even better, tabs), they can do it themselves - on modern browsers, middle clicking on a link usually does it. Otherwise, right click on the link, and (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact