 CAD / *30900 (-10)
  Re: *** LDView Version 2.0 Released ***

Travis Cobbs <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HFtvv8.vnK@lugnet.com... (...) I have some troble with the program. When I want to load a part or model in the LDView comes a pop-up wich says: [Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Star Wars Republic gunship canopy?

Has anyone already made an ldraw part of the canopy/windscreen used in the Star Wars Republic Gunship set? (no 7163) I don't even know the part number but it doesn't seem to show up on the parts tracker. (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  *** LDView Version 2.0 Released ***

LDView version 2.0 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) only changes in version 2.0 from the previous release are bug fixes. This version is Windows-only. Despite appearances to the contrary, the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Is there any solution to this?

(...) Well I knew that but I'm still confused anyway i did it manually it looks good now cu and thx (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Is there any solution to this?

(...) You may have to rotate it around the x-axis, it all depends on how the model is positioned. (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Is there any solution to this?

(...) I use Mlcad I made the 1496 model like u said then i made a new file and added the model and a baseplate but when it comes to rotating it doesn't rotate as u say. (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Serious trouble in finishing the Dutch translation

Hi Jaco, the changes on my server are active now ... Michael "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HFr99u.1sL0@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Gray parts in LPub

Great! This works. Thanks! "Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:HFqzoL.IGp@lugnet.com... (...) PLIST (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Is there any solution to this?

(...) I've found the easiest way to do this is to build the entire model along the x,y and z axis at 0 and 90 degree angles, as seen in the link: (URL) included for clarity) I then select all the pieces in the model and rotate the entire model along (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Is there any solution to this?

I hate to build models like 6851 or 1496 because they are not like the car.dat they are hard to put on top of a road because of there design. If someone knows what i mean then please tell me how they most be built. Another thing with don't we make (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact