 CAD / *30450 (-5)
  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4pc2bvo3amq7f4a...4ax.com... (...) I hven't read the whole discussion but this is the wound point. I'm not a real LUGNET member because of the payment. I think a membership is'n a (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) One point of clarification... I meant that we were putting our own efforts into LXF (not LXF overtaking LDraw). Sorry for any confusion! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Development Manager - N. America LEGO Direct (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Tool for part authors: rings and cones

Cool, I like, I like. The only thing I can think of that would make this complete (IMO) is adding a height calculator for the cones. Somewhere you enter the total height, and it gives you the height scalars for the individual cones. Shouldn't be too (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Crazy, OK Heretical Idea ...  [DAT]

(...) I like this. It would allow you to define a bunch of materials up front and then apply them to some of the surfaces. Could we use this for printed textures as well, or would that be better with a different meta-command? How would you apply the (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game

Well I got around to creating instructions for my version of the Cathedral board game. Here they are: (URL) Orginal thread about this game is here: (URL) Spears MichLUG - (URL) MOCpage - (URL) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact