 CAD / *30265 (-5)
  Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

All, I would like to take this opportunity to announce a cool new project many years in the making. I hope you find this as exciting as I do. == A new LEGO building application == LEGO has been making building software for many years now (like LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

  Re: Problem with account

Damien Guichard <damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HE2p0D.JEC@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the reply, I wasn't sure if the PT is offline or my account is disabled. So some parts have to wait for submission. Bernd (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

Hi Anders - (...) This verification discussion was based on the assertion in the thread that proving a unique identity to prevent vote spoofing was important. So, the suggestions made were proportioal to the concern expressed. That said, seeing that (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HE2B42.17Jp@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Rules me out. (...) Rules me out. (...) the (...) No way. Rules me out. I think you are a bit paranoid about this, but maybe you have other (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Same here. (...) I agree here as well. Alternatively, the postcard idea could verify non-LUGNET members. Those opposed to ID as validation have generally accepted the postcard idea in its place. -Tim (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact