 CAD / *29705 (-10)
  8458 Silver Champion Render

Have a look at the picture: (warning 695K) (URL) used Jeroen de Haan's cust_inc library at level 3 and Mesh-Enhancer 1.0 by Dr. Lothar Teichert. I'm not entirely happy with the results but I'm not going to rerender it since it took this long: (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic)

  Track System Parts from sets 4588 or 4586 yet?

I was wondering if the Track System Pieces from set 4588 or 4586 are available for LDraw yet. If not I might be interested in creating the dat files for these parts. For your reference, here's a bricklink url to each image of the 4 parts I am (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Background color controls for constr and part list images

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> skrev i meddelandet news:HCrz3C.1I8r@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Maybe this could be solved with a META command for (temporary) sub-level shifts? -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: PT File Checker Down

(...) I think this was a result of the server running out of drive space. I didn't do a very good job of writing a robust PT, at least when it comes to checking for file space. Steve (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: possible rendering problem with LDLite and transparent parts

(...) I would find *both* of these items useful. But my needs probably *don't* represent the needs of most people. Steve (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Mysterious changing color. (Again!)

Hi Daniel, The only issue I know of with L3P and color is a bug in L3P. If you place a single part in a DAT or LDR file by itself, it comes up the wrong color. A solution to this is to add the same part in the same location twice. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: To Jacob, Tony and Steve (was Duplo egg)

Anyone? (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

Hmm, I like this one more. Also because one can build this easier than the other, because not everybody has that much slope bricks of one color. Bricks should not be a big proplem, though I doubt I have enough of one color... especially yellow to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Mysterious changing color. (Again!)

(...) Ok. I think I've narrowed down the reason that it's changing color. I've been working on Jengo Fett's Slave I in a .mpd file. I saved a Hinge Car Roof 4x4 (4213) as a .ldr file and then imported it into the .mpd file. I then created a .ldr (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

OK here's the stepped version : (URL) think I like the smooth one better, though : ) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact