 CAD / *28985 (-20)
  Re: Drill and Hooklift Truck Renders

(...) I saw a copy of the book at a local bookstore the other day, and I had to comment to my friends about it. "Hey, I know the girl who did this!" Geesh, I'm a goober. I did get the book, BTW. -TJ p.s. Nice domain name- I hadn't realized you'd (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Drill and Hooklift Truck Renders

Those renders are awesome - at first I thought they were photos! It took me a while to examine the pictures before I could convince my eyes that they were renders. It took sometimes also before I realized the drill was made out of Lego bricks! The (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig tool axe

(...) Congratulations, Much faster than what I expected. Sure, I will check it. Thanks, Damien (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Minifig tool axe

(...) Will this do? (URL) similarity of the the part number to Peeron is coincidence - x774 just happens to be one of my reserved nubers. Chris (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Drill and Hooklift Truck Renders

I've added a couple of new renders to my website, with much of the inspiration coming from fairly recent developments with radiosity mentioned in the lugnet.cad newsgroups. One is a render of the power drill featured on the cover of the "Lego (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: 10026 Naboo Fighter SE Render

(...) Yes... with he help of my Lego robot pal ;-)(URL) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Bride and Groom  [DAT]

Hi all, Some time ago I found a photo of a Bride and Groom somewhere. I thought they were so nice, I decided to create them in LDraw. Now, I want to give the author some credit, but like I said, I do not have a clue where I got the photo. I browsed (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Minifig tool axe

Damien Guichard <damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HAICsE.8HM@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for this. This was also in some old Castle Sets. Bernd (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Minifig tool axe

(...) Although old part, it was never made, no mockup available as far as I know. Would be great for classic-space and town fans. Greetings, Damien (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 10026 Naboo Fighter SE Render

Wow, that are some amazing pictures! Did you make them yourself? I don't know if you can place an image on a skysphere, but you can place one on a "normal" sphere and make it very big (and hollow! don't forget that!). There is another thing to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  New MAC Modeller for LDRAW FILES

I have just placed Mac Lego Modeller (v0.1d1) on my .Mac site. This is a Cocoa version of Ldraw Viewer and will run under MacOS X only (source code is also included plus some discussion on programming with Cocoa and Objective-C). For this release, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: 10026 Naboo Fighter SE Render

If that may be helpful, I have a few panoramic skies (true photographs) downloadable here: (URL)I would have tried to add a blu sky with cloud textures. That would (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Big Blue Space Ship

Thanks! I will share that MPD soon... Jaco "Damien Guichard" <damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr> schreef in bericht news:HAH6zM.8sJ@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Minifig tool axe

Hi all, is this part made as dat-file: (URL) the minifig hand-axe, or fire-axe. Please help Bernd (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 10026 Naboo Fighter SE Render

(...) I would have tried to add a blu sky with cloud textures. That would probably make the reflective surface of the crome parts look more interesting. It may increase the rendering time even more, though. Fredrik (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: A few ideas to toss around.

(...) learning how to use it. This might be a good time to start. (...) Which is why I like placing them in MLCAD. I move the light, run it through L3PAO, extract the coordinates into my light settings and render. It's all a bit cumbersome though. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Big Blue Space Ship

(...) Waoow, I like it. Can you share the DAT file? Greetings, Damien (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  m8847

Wallpapers : (URL) File : (URL) : (after moderation) (URL) -JSM (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  m8847.mpd  [DAT]

My first offical technic model : ) It uses a few unofficial parts, but I think they're all in the parts tracker. The chain is not quite right, but I decided I can fix it later when there are good tools to do so. I layered the sub-models in such a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Re: It looks good in VR...

Sorry, but this can't work. Because the 1x2 Tile wouldn't hold on the handles. And the slider would go out of the stator. This is unfortunately a not working switch. CU Bernd Marlon Smith <X_LR8R@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact