 CAD / *28910 (-5)
  Re: Inlineing subparts program

Sure! All tools are always welcome. And indeed, if you can filter out part files to not inline them, that would be great! Jaco "Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:HA4qLC.3HM@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) to (...) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Inlineing subparts program

A while back I developed a program to inline all the subparts in a model. I did this since I have a tendency to create models with 30+ subparts and subparts imbedded in subparts. It's very tedious to find and inline all these subparts so I wrote a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Level B Simplification - LDraw Boxer

Level B Simplification: Replace with plain boxes only those parts that has all its studs and inside totally hidden by other parts. I've just finished a program that scans for all non-transparent parts that has their studs and bottoms covered with (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  ldglite, new glut, and l3p. Good stuff.

Hi! Its been a while since I've worked with ldglte on my Mac, or with any LDraw-related things in general, so I've been sort of out of the loop. Please forgive any redundant comments I make, and the haphazard organization of this post. Thanks! OK, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Anyone willing to render a scene for me?

(...) Yeah. I used area lights in a previous scene one time. They worked well. ((URL) light_source { (...) That's really good to know! Thanks for the help. I'm going to try some things now... --Ryan ryanjf@ifriendly.com (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact