 CAD / 9420
9419  |  9421
Subject:
Inlineing subparts program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 05:44:00 GMT

A while back I developed a program to inline all the subparts in a model.  I
did this since I have a tendency to create models with 30+ subparts and
subparts imbedded in subparts.  It's very tedious to find and inline all
these subparts so I wrote a program to do it for me.  Since I didn't want to
inline actual part files, official or unofficial, I made the criteria not to
inline a part to be those files in the PARTS directory or those which had
anything other than type 1 lines.  The point of my rambling is this: is
there any interest in a program like this?  If so, I'll clean it up and
release it.  Also, any ideas about this project are welcome.

-Orion