 CAD / *28715 (-5)
  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

(...) Shaun, I would be glad to see even the small (without the LSynth parts) LDRAW file. This is really a beautiful model, and I think I'd learn a lot peeking into the LDRAW. TIA ----- Cheers Carlo Lugnet #24 (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Tangent between two circles in 3D space?

<snip> (...) Yes. lsynth only deals with 1 peice of stretched rubber band at a time, which is why I was keeping those other three pulleys a secret from Don. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Tangent between two circles in 3D space?

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H94xC1.11z@lugnet.com... (...) calculate (...) If the condition above (Dist(...) etc.) holds, then it's just a matter of projecting the circle centers onto the line, ie. solve for a (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Ver 0.73.1 & Minifig Wizard

Hi all, I recently downloaded the update and installed it (Thanks Leo!) I noticed that sometime after this, the Minifig Wizard doesn't work. Everytime I try to use it, Windows tells me an illegal operation was performed and shuts down LeoCAD. It (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Utility for Conditional Lines

Here's another utility I found called Edger: (URL) puts the Type 5 lines in your part for you -Orion (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact