 CAD / *28705 (-20)
  Re: colors question

Hi well did someone else then Orion read this post? Maybe someone else who can help me with those textures? It would be nice when someone write an answer =). Andreas "Cat666" <spen.money@gmx.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H94wFw.KuB@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Ok, seems to be the best place to ask...

(...) OK - now you've made it clear that this request is linked to the hirstarts "project" I see the context of your question - which alters my response somewhat. You're free to develop non-Lego parts and primitives which can be rendered with the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Ok, seems to be the best place to ask...

(...) Hi again Dwayne, I am a bit out on a limb here, but it seems what you are missing in the picture is an understanding of *rotation matrices*. These are indeed a magic key, but are not easy to grasp - at least that is the case with me. I've only (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  s\2864s01.dat preview  [DAT]

Hi, This is a preview from a piece used in the 9V points. The 9V points are build up with 5 different pieces. For example Right hand point : 2859 Bottom plate : 2863 Point tongue : 2860 Point tongue command rod : 2864 Yellow lever : 2866 I would (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  s\2860s01.dat preview  [DAT]

Hi, This is a preview from a piece used in the 9V points. The 9V points are build up with 5 different pieces. For example Right hand point : 2859 Bottom plate : 2863 Point tongue : 2860 Point tongue command rod : 2864 Yellow lever : 2866 I would (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  2864.dat preview  [DAT]

Hi, This is a preview from a piece used in the 9V points. The 9V points are build up with 5 different pieces. For example Right hand point : 2859 Bottom plate : 2863 Point tongue : 2860 Point tongue command rod : 2864 Yellow lever : 2866 I would (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  2860.dat preview  [DAT]

Hi, This is a preview from a piece used in the 9V points. The 9V points are build up with 5 different pieces. For example Right hand point : 2859 Bottom plate : 2863 Point tongue : 2860 Point tongue command rod : 2864 Yellow lever : 2866 I would (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  2863.dat preview  [DAT]

Hi, This is a preview from a piece used in the 9V points. The 9V points are build up with 5 different pieces. For example Right hand point : 2859 Bottom plate : 2863 Point tongue : 2860 Point tongue command rod : 2864 Yellow lever : 2866 I would (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  2863.dat preview  [DAT]

Hi, This is a preview from a piece used in the 9V points. The 9V points are build up with 5 different pieces. For example Right hand point : 2859 Bottom plate : 2863 Point tongue : 2860 Point tongue command rod : 2864 Yellow lever : 2866 I would (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Ok, seems to be the best place to ask...

(...) BFC, thats something I have not even considered... hmm... will understand more when I explain more later in this reply. (...) Very true, for Lego based parts, I agree. I doubt I could even with 10 years of thinking come up with another (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Ok, seems to be the best place to ask...

(...) In principle, making primitives is no different to making parts, you just need to think a little more about the generalities of what you are making and ensure the reusability factor is high enough. We are also insisting that all new primitives (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New LDraw.org Books Page

(...) Cool--talking w/the author. Seen some of yourp osts miguel--i'm familiar with your owrk as well. My 3 star rating was not meant to be bad--i actually have no problems with the book. it is meant ot reflect how useful i find the book. Thats why (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Ok, seems to be the best place to ask...

Looking for some form of Documenation, on MAKING not using Primitives. Prefer something that does not require a BS in math to understand. Anyone have anything they can point me to? Thanks, Dwayne Miller Barberton, Ohio USA (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New LDraw.org Books Page

(...) Hi Lan, Thank you very much for the review. I would also like to hear opinions from experienced users. However, I don't think the book has been out more than a month and I do expect more reviews of this kind to come up in the next few weeks. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: New LDraw.org Books Page

(...) Hi- I've gotten a copy of this book and posted a review on Amazon. It is a good book for newbies and experienced lego cad modelers will appreciate having all this info in onep lace. I'd be interested to hear anyone elses thoughts on it--esp (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

This rendering is amazing and now is my desktop background image. The folks at the office are always amazed when they see it and I tell them of its origin. -- Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) Submission Information: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Tangent between two circles in 3D space?

Kevin, I have been watching this thread with great interest and it is really fun to watch the community pitch in and assist you. Would you do me a favor. When you finally have the solution, could you summarize in a post? I plan on using this as a (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

(...) I couldn't find it anywhere in this thread, so the project page is here: (URL) on the Browse CVS link near the bottom to view the source code. The homepage is here: (URL) just to test things out a bit, I logged into the sourceforge compile (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Town Radio (Was: Minifig generator)

(...) Since the whole Town category is gone (renamed), I suggest to rename it too. (...) It is already on the PT (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  LEGO Poems 4 new ones

I've completed the last of the Vero Poems in the series! Furthermore I have also added 3 additional poems 2 in the general section and one in the evil section! The poems are: Vero Series - Vero 4 if only time was right Evil Series - but to look at (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact