 CAD / MLCad / 1546
Re: Town Radio (Was: Minifig generator)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:22:50 GMT

The name-change fix got stalled out on the Parts Tracker, because the
general feeling was that we should actually fix the part, not just
approve the name-changed-but-still-broken file.

Since the whole Town category is gone (renamed), I suggest to rename it too.

That interchange happened some time ago, and I no longer remember the
details of which files were correct, or where they were located, or
what.

If someone wants to refresh my memory, I'd be more than happy to put
these files on the PT.

It is already on the PT
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3962.dat