 CAD / *28640 (-5)
  Re: Tangent between two circles in 3D space?

(...) What have you tried so far? And which tangent? Think about it, there's an infinite number of solutions. Even on a plane there are multiple solutions. Recommendation: start with the book _Computational Geometry in C_ by Joseph O'Rourke. -Erik (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Container Box

Jaco, I have a picture of both boxes on my Comparison Pages: (URL) are many parts with a solid/hollow stud variant. To my knowledge the mold number on the part doesn't change with that variation. The solid stud versions are older, and the hollow (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Why there is only L3P for dos?

Also be sure to check out LPUB ((URL) B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) Submission Information: (URL) member #414 "Sproaticus" <jeremy@sproat.us> wrote in message news:H0zuCK.1sw@lugnet.com... (...) memory (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Tangent between two circles in 3D space?

(...) Wouldn't they have to be on the same plane in order to find the tangency? Or did you mean the tangency of two spheres? Steven (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

(...) I just completed Chapter 9 of your book and I think I answered my own question! Steven (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact