 CAD / *28630 (-10)
  Re: Regarding LSYNTH

...and is it possible to not make all text uppercase after synthesizing? "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> schreef in bericht news:H920AD.L3M@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Regarding LSYNTH

Jaco, There is no difference. I could never remember which name I chose, so I allowed both ;^) Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Regarding LSYNTH

Kevin (or someone else), What is the difference between a PNEUMATIC_HOSE and a PNEUMATIC_TUBE? I cannot see it... Jaco (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  New LDraw.org Books Page

Everyone - To help inform LDraw.org's readers about the book(s) available for LDraw tools, I've added the LDraw.org books page. Check it out at: www.ldraw.org/reference/books/ And hat's off to Kevin and Miguel for the very first LDraw-related book, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Hair and Ice Planet visors?

Is anyone working on the visors from Ice Planet helmets (and various racing sets, the names of which escape me) or the various kinds of female hair (pigtails, ponytail, Padme hair, Hermione hair)? Is anyone planning to make these? Have they already (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

(...) ;^) Relax, we are talking about both on the command line that starts the program, as well as on the LDraw meta-commands that start synthesis of a specific part. Notice he said getopt() style parameters, not getopt() to get the parameters. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub support for external POV post processors (was Sand Green)

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H915Bq.JGC@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) it (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I am not a Perl weenie - I have done a little with it but by no means would I consider myself versed enough to sit (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

(...) Whoah, wait a minute! I like getopt() as much as anyone, but I thought we were talking about something to go *inside* the file on the SYNTH BEGIN line(s), not necessarily on the command line. Units may be universal for all synthesized parts in (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Feature request

(...) Bug: unfortunately the neckware does not up the head. So forget it for space minifigs (because of airtanks). Use Orion LDDP minifig plugin instead. Damien (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Naboo & Droid Fighter Mini's Take 2! Heres the address!

This is really cool. I like these ships alot. However, I think your N-1 could be a little less tall. I would take out the 1x2 yellow plate at the bottom of the cockpit assembly, ans not use the 2x1 clear slope. Rather I would use clear 1x2 plate (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact