 CAD / *28275 (-5)
  Re: LDraw.org 2002-06 Parts Update Now Available

The parts preview page does not work... Jaco "Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:H80BEG.3GH@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) library. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Random coordinates?

(...) There is a random number generator in the previous POV-Ray version, so I suppose there is one in the latest as well. I've used it several times, albeit mainly for animations. Fredrik (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Problems with new part and S\3069BS01.DAT

Wanting to confirm one other thing. Is it intentional that a .ldr file with the same name as a part will not actually be procssed and result in a .pov file with only the part? In this case, I was constructing set 4532 and found a pov file with just (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  update to my silly little droplet to add a creator and file type to l3p output

I changed my droplet so it will only work on files that do not have a creator type. Chris (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Random coordinates?

Hi All! Is there a way in POV-Ray 3.5 to create an object that appears within a range of coordinates but at random coordinates each time a scene is rendered? Thanks for any insights you care to provide. Dave! (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact