 CAD / *27345 (-20)
  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

(...) Do you mean convert stiff-legged, armless figs to modern figs, or to convert files with modern figs to use the new arm and hand parts? The latter seems more useful. . . -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: compiling dat files

(...) I wouldn't fall on my sword about that too hard, it's a neat feature of the interface that not everyone knows about... take care! (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: compiling dat files

Larry- Uhhhhh. Yep- feeling really stupid about right now- I was just using my newsreader......I'll try the web. Thanks. Sam (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

Yet another coding frenzy on a rainy day, trying to stay awake while shifting from a nights to days schedule, produced the next version of my plugin Get it here: (URL) in this version: -Added LDView preview support -Added Footwear rotation ability (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Toruseses?

(...) A new, fully revised and up-to-date Primitives Reference is currently undergoing review. I hope to be able to make this public on ldraw.org soon. This will answer both there questions (and more !). Chris (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Re: Toruseses?

(...) ... and a guide on how to interpret all the numbers in the file names/descriptions? For example: 0 Torus Outside 1 x 0.0625 x 0.25 0 Name: t04o0625.dat I have no idea of what the numbers stand for... /Tore (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Re: LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.2 external program notes.

Hello! Ok.. i took a look at it. (...) Changed that ;) (...) %0 and %3 looked the same because "untitled" has no extension ;) so in this case the filename will be the same. (...) I will let LDDP create a temp file too for the external program in the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: compiling dat files

(...) you can do that but if you are using the web interface, just click on the "[DAT]" tag in the header of the post, and when the "save as" dialog comes up, save it as a file in a convenient place for you to work with it in your favorite tool. If (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: REALLY stupid question

You know, I noticed this myself. At first I thought I was doing something wrong. Then I thought that maybe he only implemented a short (1 action) memory for undo. Sadly, I finally realized that he probably didn't get to code in an undo. Undo's (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  compiling dat files

Afternoon everyone- I'm new to posting here- what is the best way to compile some of the models here into a .dat file? Do I just copy the text and save it as a .dat file somewhere. Clueless, Sam (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  REALLY stupid question

Maybe.... I have been using MLCAD for about a year now, and have never really had a need to address this problem. But I'm doing some large models, and can't get the UNDO function to work. It won't work on any of my installations- and I have ML on (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Show your renderings in Zwolle!

Right! And if you do decide to mail pictures to Jeroen, mail me the DAT or MPD file, so we can show how it was created! Mail to jmolen@globalxs.nl Thanks! Jaco "Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message news:H3qE4H.AM1@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes)

  OPROEP!!!

OPROEP! Weet iemand nog een bedrijf die ons zo'n 10 tot 15 PC's beschikbaar kan stellen voor LEGOWORLD in ruil voor gratis reclame? De eisen zijn niet hoog: Als ze Windows 95/98 kunnen draaien, zijn wij tevreden! Reakties graag naar Jaco! Groeten! (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Toruseses?

(...) Well, my learning curve wasn't the smoothest, but I figured it out eventually. My question is more specific, though... Some time ago I downloaded Paul Easter's torii.zip from (URL) I wasn't sure if these fine primitives are canonical, or if (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Toruseses?

(...) Look in the LDRAW\P directory. All the torii are there (I assume you know the naming convention) -Orion (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  technic locking hinge

Morning- Does anyone know the ldr. file name for the Dark Gray Hinge Cylinder 1 x 2 Locking with 2 Fingers and Axle Hole On Ends? And it's mate? Thanks, Sam (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Toruseses?

Hi all: Is there a list of which torus primitives are official? Thanks! Dave! (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New marsbase.com pic...sorta.

Sorry to not get back to you sooner. I use a file called dat2lws to convert the model or sub-model into a lightwave scene. I use the objects from the scene to put together the full model. I've built a custom scene that the model sits in when I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Yesss Master..... Igor! main file: 973pdg.dat

(...) I think the colors are fine. Definitely 'good enough'. Steve (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDraw.org to present at LEGO WORLD 2002, Zwolle, Netherlands

(...) Oh, I wish I hadn't been unemployed. Then I would have been able to join! You lucky you. /Tore (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact