 CAD / *27210 (-5)
  Re: Delphi Help Needed: Converting string to TStringList?

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> skrev i meddelandet news:H3B9uK.Jo6@lugnet.com... (...) MyStringList? MyStringList.Text := strCompleteText; As long as you want one element in MyStringList for each LF-separated string in (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw DLL - Was: Ldglite must be faster

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H3B7E1.BAs@lugnet.com... (...) On second thoughts, it might be better to pass the DIB as the rendering surface, but I don't know if this is easily done from VB. (...) If all the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Front wheel drive with suspension

Hello? I have made some steering mechanism that I want you all to have a look at. Can anybody make it smaller? (URL) Ldraw file can be found at (URL) have just seen one way to make it 2-knob smaller in with. By placing the difrential "outside" the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Light bricks with light?

(...) It's kinda hard to describe. The object itself emits light. If it's opaque, then it just looks like it's in a well-lit area. But if it's transparent, the clear parts refract and reflect the light is a pretty convincing way. To get realistic, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

Ok, so I downloaded the frameworks, figured out after awhile that I need to compile them and put them in /Library/Frameworks (got a warning for AJRInterface). Compiled LDView, after fixing the error mentioned earlier, I get this error: (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact