 CAD / *27075 (-10)
  How accurate need bricks and patterns to be?

Hello, I have a couple of questions about the accuracy of bricks for LDraw. I have put my questions along with images to make clear what I mean on my website: (URL) an overvieuw of the bricks I am working on: (URL) there anyone that can answer my (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

Just to add that I made my pictures with L3P parts. Started a picture with LGEO parts over an hour ago, and it's still only on line 129 of 480. No traces of any black spots yet, though. I don't want to think about doing this rendering with (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

"Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@terra.es> skrev i meddelandet news:H2nHw2.GBC@lugnet.com... (...) edits. (...) const CtrlAndSpace = [#0..#32]; var s: string; p, q: integer; begin s := ListBox1.Items[ListB...temIndex]; p := 1; while (p < (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MOC: Another Escher Picture - Ascending and Descending  [DAT]

(...) I love these Escher sculptures! Make more please. I suspect the secret to this one is all in the upper right corner. A quick attempt to approximate it with LDRAW ends up like this. 1 2 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 4186.DAT 1 7 470 0 420 0 0 1 0 1 0 (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Orientation of part x464.dat

I strongly suggest that it should be the same orientation as 3009.dat /Tore (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: "Part Unknown!" warning, what does it mean

(...) Thanks, Damien! It looked like they were rendering OK, but I just wasn't sure. James (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

(...) I am having a problem. The first time I used it, I just opened a .dat file, generated instruction images, and although it took a while, everything worked just fine. After that I created both times of webpages. Then, I thought, hey, I should (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

Hello, this is my first time posting in this group. I just wanted to say that I have been looking around at some of these images and all of them are just fantastic. So real looking! Really really impressive. I would like to make a point of keeping (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Rendering of a Bryce Rollins model

Maybe I'm not an impartial viewer but that looks really nice. I like how you've given the part borders a nice thick line. For some reason that gives it an appealing look - sort of like a polygonal CGI model with cel shaded textures. Also, kudos for (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Thunderbots! Success at Robocup!

Hi all, Recently, Thunderbots won the Robocup Junior Event. Could anyone do up a cad picture and send it over? There are pictures in the photo gallery! Click here (URL) Au (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact