 Books / 75
Re: translation request (Danish to English)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:26:59 GMT

Susan:

Thanks for the translations, Jacob.  I wonder what the connection is
between TLG and occupational health?  Is TLG a particularly healthy or
unhealthy place to work?

LEGO is a rather large company with many kinds of work
functions, so it a good place for studying occupational
health.

You can probably also find similar reports from projects at
other (large) Danish companies.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --