 Books / 73
Re: L'Architecture...c'est un jeu magnifique
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:23:40 GMT

In lugnet.books, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Rob Farver wrote:

Susan Hoover wrote: • [...]
ACCESSION: 24318562
   TITLE: "L'Architecture est un jeu-- magnifique," Le Corbusier :
          Wegweiser durch 30 Lego Villen

Hmmm...  I may have to check it out one of these days.  :)  Its good to live in
DC.  ;)

I have recently purchased a copy of this book in English.  It has one pair
of pages for each entry with some text details about each one.  When I get
my postcards back from Gary maybe I'll send him the book to scan as well,
if he's interested...

Could you let us know from where?  I know I'm interested in aquiring a copy.
:)

Todd and I have copies of L'Architecture (non-english) and Gate of the
Present. Photos of some huge sculptures -- they actually stop looking like
LEGO.

Some classy LEGO literature to leave out on coffee table.
(compared to my latest S@H catalog)   ;-)

I scanned their covers, some time ago:
   http://www.baseplate.com/books/lego/by/architects/jacket.jpg
   http://www.baseplate.com/books/lego/by/gate_of_the_present/jacket.jpg

Just as I thought.  Some of those models where in an old issue of Brick Kicks.
:)  I'll have to find it and scan it...

Jeff