 Books / 59
    Re: Lego Book "50 years of Lego" —Mark Harrison
   Hi Suzanne, I'm still waiting for mine to turn up in the mail. I won it on Germany Ebay from an Austrian who told me he was given two copies by Lego in Austria as a gift for doing something he didn't elaborate about. As it was the first I had heard (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.books)

        Re: Lego Book "50 years of Lego" —Nico Hoogerbrug
   Hi Guys and girls, Is any one in the possession of 2 in of these books. Im looking for one in English and wasnt able to lay my hands on one. I would like to trade one for an Danish one. Sofar I know there in German, Danish and English. I dont have (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.books)