 Books / 399
    Re: What sort of LEGO-related printed materials do you collect? —David Koudys
   (...) I think "The World of LEGO Toys" is an excellent book--I have a hard covered edition that's extremely well read--I leave it on my coffee table usually (it's a 'coffee table' book) and many guest just pick it up and peruse. As well, a long time (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.inst)

        Re: What sort of LEGO-related printed materials do you collect? —Allan Bedford
   (...) I think I got lucky and picked up a near new condition paperback copy for around $12 U.S. earlier this year. I see now on Amazon that that same version goes for around $25. And hardcover versions are down-right pricey! :) (...) Have you (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.inst)