 Books / 215
    Looking for a book —Peter Naulls
    Ok, put your thinking caps on. I'm looking for a book on Lego robotics. This book was probably published in the mid or late 80s and featured robotic ideas with Lego and Fischertechnic. It was possibly American in origin. The motors featured in it (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.books)

        Re: Looking for a book —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   (...) I've never seen it myself, but as a librarian I have found this information: Richard Pawson : The Robot Book, 1985 (192 pages) It's comparing Lego and Fischertechnic. Could that be the one you're looking for? Arne, Copenhagen (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.books)

        Re: Looking for a book —Peter Naulls
    (...) Excellent; yes - that appears to be precisely the book. It seems it's also available in paperback too. I'll have to see if I can track down a copy (even a signed used one on Amazon market place). Peter (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.books)