 Books / 215
214  |  216
Subject:
Looking for a book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:07:40 GMT

Ok, put your thinking caps on.

I'm looking for a book on Lego robotics.  This book was probably
published in the mid or late 80s and featured robotic ideas
with Lego and Fischertechnic.   It was possibly American in
origin.  The motors featured in it were 4.5V.  It was a largeish
hardback book, with glossy pages and photographs, etc.  Perhaps
150 pages.

I have no idea of title, publisher, etc.  I've scoured Amazon,
eBay, the net in general and haven't been able to locate it.
It's a book I once saw in a library over 10 years ago, and thought
was great.

Thanks, Peter