 Books / 217
Re: Looking for a book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:19:38 GMT

Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:

I have no idea of title, publisher, etc.  I've scoured Amazon,
eBay, the net in general and haven't been able to locate it.
It's a book I once saw in a library over 10 years ago, and thought
was great.

I've never seen it myself, but as a librarian I have found this information:
Richard Pawson : The Robot Book, 1985 (192 pages)

It's comparing Lego and Fischertechnic.

Could that be the one you're looking for?

Excellent; yes - that appears to be precisely the book.  It seems it's
also available in paperback too.  I'll have to see if I can track down
a copy (even a signed used one on Amazon market place).

Peter