 Books / 147
  Books on LEGO history

I have a question. I bought The World of Lego Toys way back when it cam out, and only last week bought the DK book of LEGO at LIC. What I want to know is whether there have been any other books published on the general history of the company and of (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.books)

  Re: Books on LEGO history

(...) Sorry to take so long to reply Jonathan. Usually I only lurk in lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.marketplace. But I had some extra time today, and went around to some other sites...... As far as I know there are only these 2 (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.books)

  Re: Books on LEGO history

(...) There are a number of other books about TLC, but they haven't been readily available in America. My favorite one, which did have a version published in English, is called, "50 Years of Play." It has 128 pages with fabulous pictures seen (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.books)