 Boats / 556
Re: Le Castor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:16:19 GMT

I'm glad I got mixed up over that email cos I don't normally frequent .pirates
and I would have missed a nice ship.
I always think it must be hard to a do a ship differently working on the same
bases but you (and Richie) show that there are plenty of opportunities for
individuality.

Thanks! Individuality is something I always go for. A MOC which has even the
smallest bit of story about it, is often a lot nicer to look at and keeping to
do that.

I'm afraid I can’t really offer any constructive critisism cos I
like all I see and I know nothing about the real thing to comment on its
accuracy.

I'm not such an authority about the real thing, and this particular ship isn't
at all based on anything else than my twisted mind and some shady sources of
inspiration (as said on the MOCpage).

I like your MOCPage for it too, just the right amount of info and
certain amount of tongue in cheek-ness

I almost appreciate this as the best compliment, presentation is everything is
what I learned from a lot of people, for example Keith Goldman or Mr. Giddens.

Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad too the mail got mixed up.
Jazzjake