 Boats / 54 (-10)
  Re: Lots of new creations at Allanton NZ

[ XFUT lugnet.boats lugnet.town ] Allan: (...) The Town Jr defence seems somewhat juniorised. You might want to out-source your defence (or just use plain ordinary industrial espionage) to get a "proper" defence. ;-) (...) Nice ship (it has a link (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.boats, lugnet.town)

  Re: Boat motors (was: Lego/playmobile ramble)

Susan Hoover <hoover@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:8E94B6339rumple....63.236... (...) Not the playmobil motor, but same as it. Since it is very standard for powering toy boats. I had one when I was a small child and it was nor lego neither (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Boat motors (was: Lego/playmobile ramble)

(...) That does sound like the Playmobil motor. (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Boat motors (was: Lego/playmobile ramble)

Hi Susan, Last time I spoke to Lego over here they said they had stock of a third party torpedo styled motor that was recommended for use with lego floating boats, it is supposed to fit on the bottom of the stern area. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Updated page, now with colour!

The title says it all--a new 6280-based turret ironclad, destroyer pictures, and the folding seaplane that appears on all my capital ships' fantails. (URL) and let me know if they look OK--I'm new to digital cameras. Any good tricks for avoiding (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Elevators, lights ect....

(...) Well, I made an elevator without a motor once (it used a pulley) but I'm sure you could use a motor. On the top of the cab I put the a weird flat circle with loop on the top (2x2x something) - I found it in the divers theme (on top of the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Captain Timmy

Well I've chosen a captain for my ship....it wasn't an easy decision....and the new captain is.........Timmy *hears people yelling and screaming* I know it is an odd choice for a captain and I know Timmy is a pimply, clumsy, stupid, little annoying (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Elevators, lights ect....

(...) Sure. You'll proabably have to do some experimenting though... If you have a bunch of technic chain, you could try lifting the elevator using the chain, a motor with a gear hooked into the chain, and maybea counterweight. Try taking a look at (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Elevators, lights ect....

Is there any way to make the elevators on my ship go up and down with the use of a motor, battery box of some sort? And could I make lights actually light up in the cabins? All help thanked in advance Erin -- (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Boat motors (was: Lego/playmobile ramble)

(...) Thats great, I'm going to rush out and get one today! Does this fit onto all the Duplo boats do you know? Cause I have three, all different sizes and shapes. I noticed that even the pirate ship in Playmobil floats in the water! Rachel (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact