 Boats / 45
Re: Boat motors (was: Lego/playmobile ramble)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:53:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Susan Hoover writes:
[FUT lugnet.boats]

Scott-A wrote:

BTW : I bought my nephew a playmobil boat. It came with a working
motor, so he could use it in the bath. Why do Lego not do this?

FYI, in case it has not been mentioned in awhile, the Playmobil boat
motor fits very nicely in the stern of the LEGO floating boats.  ;-)
Also, if you have a friendly neighborhood toyshop, they might order a
"replacement" boat motor for you.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX

Thats great, I'm going to rush out and get one today! Does this fit onto all
the Duplo boats do you know? Cause I have three, all different sizes and
shapes.
I noticed that even the pirate ship in Playmobil floats in the water!

Rachel