 Boats / 47
Re: Elevators, lights ect....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 22:23:03 GMT

"Erin Windross" <dwindross@pacificcoast.net> writes:
Is there any way to make the elevators on my ship go up and down with
the use of a motor, battery box of some sort?

Sure.  You'll proabably have to do some experimenting though...  If you
have a bunch of technic chain, you could try lifting the elevator using
the chain, a motor with a gear hooked into the chain, and maybea
counterweight.  Try taking a look at how real elevators work and see if
you can copy the design in LEGO.

And could I make lights actually light up in the cabins?

Do you have any LEGO lights?  Then you shouldn't have any problems.  If
not, and you don't mind using some other materials, you could get some
LEDs at Radio Shack and wire them into your ship.

All help thanked in advance

You're welcome.  Let us know if you have more specific questions...
--Bram