 Boats / 509
    Boat Motor —Rob Antonishen
   Anyone know if the New boat motor in [LEGOSet 4669] or [LEGOSet 7244] can be attached to the botton of, and provide enough ballast to, the old boats like [LEGOSet 3111] that use the ballast weight to replace the ballast weight? I was thinking it (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

        Re: Boat Motor —Calum Tsang
   (...) I don't know if that will work. I'm not sure if a single 2x2 set of dots will stick to the hull given than the motor is pushing an inch down from where that piece is. Of course, the motor doesn't put out a lot of force, but it might not stick (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)