 Boats / 493
Re: Maersk 10152 "Repaint"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:46:09 GMT

In lugnet.boats, Daniel Barrett wrote:
   Well I’ve finished my summer lego project. I rebuilt a 10152 in classic Lego colors.

Dark Red = Red; Maersk Blue = Blue; Reddish Brown = Brown; Light Blue Gray = Light Gray; Dark Blue Gray = Dark Gray

White, Black, Orange and all transparent colors remained the same.

There are a couple exceptions to this due to the fact some parts were never produced in classic colors. The main one is the bottom bow plates became black because they aren’t produced in red.

Additionally I decided to a couple different styles of cargo containers.

Over all I am pleased with the result. You can see the entire folder here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=90791

Daniel

looks good, nice work

Am I betraying my age? I don’t think brown and orange are classic colours!

Tim