 Boats / 49 (-5)
  Re: Elevators, lights ect....

(...) Well, I made an elevator without a motor once (it used a pulley) but I'm sure you could use a motor. On the top of the cab I put the a weird flat circle with loop on the top (2x2x something) - I found it in the divers theme (on top of the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Captain Timmy

Well I've chosen a captain for my ship....it wasn't an easy decision....and the new captain is.........Timmy *hears people yelling and screaming* I know it is an odd choice for a captain and I know Timmy is a pimply, clumsy, stupid, little annoying (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Elevators, lights ect....

(...) Sure. You'll proabably have to do some experimenting though... If you have a bunch of technic chain, you could try lifting the elevator using the chain, a motor with a gear hooked into the chain, and maybea counterweight. Try taking a look at (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Elevators, lights ect....

Is there any way to make the elevators on my ship go up and down with the use of a motor, battery box of some sort? And could I make lights actually light up in the cabins? All help thanked in advance Erin -- (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Boat motors (was: Lego/playmobile ramble)

(...) Thats great, I'm going to rush out and get one today! Does this fit onto all the Duplo boats do you know? Cause I have three, all different sizes and shapes. I noticed that even the pirate ship in Playmobil floats in the water! Rachel (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact