 Boats / 483
Re: 10152 Scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 03:16:35 GMT

In lugnet.boats, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.boats, Daniel Barrett wrote:
   What is the actual scale of the 10152? I did a search but most posts discuss “mini” or “micro” scale. I realize the actual scale will have the “Lego” deviation.

Also was the set based on an actual Maersk vessel? I was looking here:

http://www.maersk.com/fleet_type_ships.aspnav=7&subnav=71&category=1&subcategory=4

but I couldn’t pin down which vessel was closest.

Any input would be appreciated.

There’s a dicussion of scale here based on container size. Hope this helps.

ROSCO

WOW what a tree, Thanks