 Boats / 480
Re: 10152 Scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:55:30 GMT

In lugnet.boats, Daniel Barrett wrote:
What is the actual scale of the 10152? I did a search but most posts discuss
"mini" or "micro" scale. I realize the actual scale will have the "Lego"
deviation.

Also was the set based on an actual Maersk vessel?

<snip>

I couldn't pin down which vessel was closest.

Any input would be appreciated.

There's no guarantee that they're in the same scale as the ship, but you might
try working from the cargo containers instead.  They don't have much in the way
of variety of shapes and sizes.  I think the only ones I've ever seen are the
long ones and the short ones (half the length of the long ones, but the same
cross-section).