 Boats / 443
  Re: for those who can't wait - pictures from 10152

(...) Thanks for posting these. My copies haven't arrived yet. I am initially a little disappointed at the inclusion of thin walls instead of bricks in the Maersk blue color....but, that may change when I receive my copies of the set. Of course, I (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.boats, FTX)

Jonathan Lopes wrote in message ... (...) of (...) copies I had the same reaction when I saw the detailed pics. As far as I can see there's only one layer of M Blue bricks, and they look like mostly 1x8's or other large size. Pity. Actually I'm more (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.boats)