 Boats / 434 (-10)
  minifig scale cargo boat

A FreeLUG member (médérick) shown us his cargo boat model a few weeks ago : (URL) deep link : (URL) This guy is a sailorman (trawler-man in the channel). The boat is about 1,5 meters long. There's some (fun)ctional details such lights, rudder..more (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Pictures Of This Set?

"Jeff Barnas" <jmbarnas@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Hu4M1L.1In8@lugnet.com... (...) this set? (...) Will building instructions help? You can find building instructions at (URL) Steinnes (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.boats, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Pictures Of This Set?

Does anyone have any this set and some better or more detailes pics of this set? 5848 (URL) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.boats, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures from the second Great Western LEGO Train Show at the STEAM Museum, Swindon, UK

(...) Quick self-publicising cross-post, since Huw's taken some nice pictures of my 'Orca': (URL) Railton (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.boats)

  Smuggler

Hello, I've always wanted to use that old blue hull from my 4015 set... Johnny Thunder knows that Old Bill is not just a fisherman. Bill is using his rusty boat to smuggle weapons, explosives and whisky in secret compartments under cargo hatch and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.boats, FTX)

  4 New Lego Sets in LDraw

I've uploaded 4 Lego sets I did in LDraw to my website: (URL) sets are: Classic Space: 6825 (Cosmic Comet) 6861 (X-1 Patrol Craft) 6931 (F-X Star Patroller) Model Team: 5521 (Sea Jet) Enjoy -Orion (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space, lugnet.boats)

  My Red Lego Boat Story (Was Re: Chili - Canine Mecha)

(...) Sorry Eric, but this (URL) pic> is just wrong. ;-P (...) OMG, I just rememberd the bomb story! Check this out, When I was a kid I played with Lego, duh, but I lived in San Francisco Caifornia. I would ride the bus to Golden Gate Park with my (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.boats, lugnet.year.1978, lugnet.year.2003, FTX)

  Re: Shirley day Lego Setup

(...) Keep doing what you love James. I too have done a solo gig where I had put on display a 32' long cable-stayed bridge in a window at a toy store. Yes, a lot of work!!! When I was done and standing outside admiring it, a couple walked by and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Shirley day Lego Setup

(...) That was always one of my favorite things about working at the LEGO Imagination Center. Families would look at the big displays, Mom & Dad would say something like "that's impossible", kids would look at the same displays and say "If *I* had (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

  Shirley day Lego Setup

I've just got back from doing another solo gig- isn't living in a AFOL shy area great? Anyway, I had 30' by 30-120" to play with, including the debut of two new features for me, a pond (canal) system, and "Bricstol Temple Meads". The pond kind of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact