 Boats / 430
429  |  431
Subject:
Smuggler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.boats
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 20:57:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

I’ve always wanted to use that old blue hull from my 4015 set...

Johnny Thunder knows that Old Bill is not just a fisherman. Bill is using his rusty boat to smuggle weapons, explosives and whisky in secret compartments under cargo hatch and under the bed. The boat, although old, is quite fast and that’s why Johnny Thunder decided to hire it.

Inside the cabin, under the instruments, there is acces hatch to the engine. The cabin is messy - look at the old sock and dirty frying pan.
At the bow there’s a pump, which is necessary because the hull is full of holes (rust? bullets? who cares).

I hope you like this little MOC. Please let me know, what you think.

--
shgg.