 Boats / 359 (-5)
  Re: Sterling MOC Three

Wow! More great surreal MOCs. I like the little 'prototype' ship alot, all the machinery makes for a cool effect- sort of looks like the early steam ships, with all that machinery. But what is it a prototype of? It would be cool if you made a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.space)

  Sterling MOC Three

No not a boy band from the 60's! More Boats and a Sub from the HotWaterPlanet! (URL) reconstruction of Lord Sterlingbrick's original protype. The two person Cuttlefish class sub and boom excavator which could be used as a fire-ship. Best DaveG (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC Sterling Tug

(...) First design I tried had a Racer-Pull motor and a single piston. But changed my mind and went with HOG rocker-arm. My longer one has micro-motor in it(still working on it). (...) Alter-Energy Space! Sure, Build and Raid my ideas at will. I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC Sterling Tug

(...) More of a Air chamber to feed the Grill not a Cargo hold. The atmosphere is cold but very thin so lots of the air need to flow over the radiator. But that's just the way I look at it. But feel free to imagine it as you like. :) (...) I have (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC Sterling Tug

That's cool. I really like your almost surrealistic models, and this adds to them. The hot water/cold air and vica-versa idea is very interesting, and the piston assembly on the back is very neat. I wonder... on a larger ship, it would be cool if (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact