 Boats / 281
Re: Narrow "Dutch" buildings.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:47:57 GMT

In lugnet.boats, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.build.arch, Eric DeGiuli writes:
These may be what you are looking for:

  <knip>

  Hey, Frank, I've never seen ANY of that stuff before!

Well it was announced here:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=29792
but most of the discussion about it went on in lugnet.trains so you might
have missed it.
Anyway it was a meeting of LEGOfans in Germany. The row of houses are build
by Johannes "JoJo" Koehler.

There are more pictures of this event here:

And here are pictures of the same event kind of in 2000:

  It looks excellent.  What among it is yours?  All of it,
  or just some?

Very little of it is mine, I took mostly pictures of other peoples'
creations for inspiration. The gravel-silo (and the train) in these pictures
are mine:
and I had some other trains running. It was quite a distance from my home
and unfortunately I don't have much space in my car to bring much more.

  But this caught my eye:
  What's its story?

I have no details about who build it, the owner was not near it when I took
the picture, it looks really impressive!

-Frank