 Boats / 184
Re: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 17:26:47 GMT

Wow! That's a challenge!
I've always dreamt of seeing a big ferry in minifig scale lego!
Actually, I saw one of those ferries in LEGO, at a travel agency in
Gothenburg. It wasn't minifig scale though, but really realistic.

--Tobias

Erin Windross wrote:

In lugnet.boats, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Erin:

Seaborn Brick is @
<http://www.members.home.net/ourcreations/erin/>

Nice work.

I suppose that the next challenge is to see how small a
cruise ship it possible to build, while still keeping all
the essential features.

Well, no actually. My next water project will be a ferry (Kinda like the
ferries that are located in Estonia). When I built Seaborn Brick, I was hooked
on the "real life scale" Type of model. I can never go back to the "six wide
building" Lego models that I built before the ship. I hope to have pictures of
this new ship up in a few months (and it will not take as long as SB).

Erin