 Boats / 140
Re: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:27:35 GMT

sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk (Jacob Sparre Andersen) writes:

I suppose that the next challenge is to see how small a
cruise ship it possible to build, while still keeping all
the essential features.

Do you mean at minifig scale or not?  I mean: Shall the boat accomodate
minifigs or not?

I would agree with you that building a small model to have basically the
same features would be an interesting challenge.  Sure, building large
models is a challenge, but compressing them while retaining the same
level of details is even more challenging in my opinion.  At least this
applies to building technic models.

The way the LEGO Company produces compact models with lots of
playability and details is actually quite inspiring and noteworthy.
While they may be off scale, they certainly show how to get the most out
of the bricks!

Fredrik