 Boats / 135
134  |  136
Subject:
Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:23:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Okay, um..........I have a feeling that I'll have alot of grovelling to do in
the next few days, oh well. Heres the link!!!

Seaborn Brick is @
<http://www.members.home.net/ourcreations/erin/>

Enjoy! LMKWYT!!!!

Oh, and thanks to Silas Pierrot, Randy Anchikoski, and Lindsay Fredrick Braun
(For inspiration!). Thanks guys, I couldn't have done it without you!

Erin
--
Who has had months of stress just lifted off his shoulders.