 Boats / 181
    Re: A project suggestion= Let's develop a Theme ourselves.... —James Powell
   (...) Right now I am not, but I have in the past had working water based systems. What I'd like to see is a system like the BRIO system, but scaled so that the Lego boats would be able to travel it. I am going to have a go at this once I am back in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general)

        Re: A project suggestion= Let's develop a Theme ourselves.... —Alex Farlie
   (...) I think that unlikley given that BRIO(TM) seem to hold a patent on it? (...) Great Idea. Howevr the idea I was thinking along the lines of regarding boats was like the ones used on carpet or suitable for putting on the large sea plat (cant (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general)